Saturday, July 20, 2013

Cleaning & Crafting

Hi Everyone,


I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I finally had to force myself to stay away from crafting these past few days in order to catch up on some house cleaning & laundry.... 
In an earlier post, I mentioned that I'm beginning to submit my cards & layouts to craft magazines.  Well, not surprised, my first submission wasn't accepted considering how great & talented other crafters are.  However, I'm glad that I FINALLY got around to putting my movie-ticket memorabilia in my scrapbook. (Trying to look on the bright side here.)  :)   I actually started collecting these tickets when my husband & I began dating (yes, I know I'm weird).  He had no idea I was collecting them until I showed him the completed layout.  So, below is my first rejection, er submission.  :)'

 Pg. 1

    Pg. 2. 

   Pg. 1 (I wanted to get a close up of the sewing detail.)


The tickets are yellowing because they are so old! Some are from 2009. 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Angie
 




No comments:

Post a Comment