Monday, July 15, 2013

Red All Around

Hello Y'all,

Well, I'm excited because I just submitted my VERY FIRST scrapbook layout to a scrapbooking magazine!!!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll accept it.  I'm not able to share it yet, but I will once I get the ok.  If I'm not accepted, then I will just be content that I got to scrapbook some of my memorabilia.  I'm going to continue submitting my crafts to various magazines, so I'll let you know how that works out....

Anyways, here are some cards that I'd like to share with you. 
 
 
 
Aside from paper crafting, I also enjoy sewing.  So here is one of my sewing projects.  This is a craft/ teaching apron and I sewed sections of various widths for pockets.  I actually wear an apron while teaching.  I was CONSTANTLY losing my pens, markers, & other small items around the class.  This completely saved me hunting time and my sanity.  :)
 
 
 
It looks like I've been using red quite a bit...  Have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by! 
Angie 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment