Saturday, August 17, 2013

Important Dates


Happy Saturday!!

Summer is ending but not in my town!!  Still blazing hot here.  So I am content to stay indoors & craft.  Well, today I would like to share a little creation that I made to help me remember important stuff.  I use to have a good memory.  Then I started college and all my important information (birthdays, baptisms, anniversaries) got crowded out of there, hehe.  I have missed waaaaayyyy too many important events, so I needed to have a way to remember those dates.  Enter my "Party Time (Important Dates)" Flip Book.  I do have an address book that has a section for birthdays.  But I RARELY use it.
I wish I could say this idea was ALL mine. :)  But I actually got the idea from Eva Pizzaro's blog at evascrap.blogspot.com.  She is another fabulous crafter!
 
Here is the cover.  I drew the balloons by free-hand, so they aren't perfect.  Neither is much else.  :p 
Cover
 

 The butterfly & balloons were painted with watercolors.

 
 
I created a page for each month.
 


I think this is much cuter than my old, ugly address book.  Now I BETTER not forget any more important events.
 
Supplies: chipboard, tan cardstock, pattern paper (for banners), Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist, TCW template, cupcake stamp, watercolors, pink glitter glue, clear letter stickers, & ribbon
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
 
Happy Crafting,
Angie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment