Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Autumn's Coming!

Howdy Y'all!

I hope you are enjoying your week.  Hang in there a couple more days and then it's the weekend! :)

Today I'm sharing some cards that I just made.  For the first card, I painted an orange sky using watercolors.  Yes, I know the sky is blue, but I was trying to create a sunset.  :)  After I stamped the haunted house, I traced it with a fine-point pen and completely shaded in the crow.

 
(Supplies: watercolors, pen, haunted house stamp- Recollections, sentiment- Recollections, ink- Hero Arts)
 
For the next card, I painted a leaf stamp with orange and red-orange watercolors.  And I lightly added some distress ink to the sentiment banner.  This card was inspired by Laura Bassen's card, which appeared in Creating Keepsakes.
 

(Supplies: watercolors, small brush, leaf stamp & sentiment- Inkadinkado, black ink- Hero Arts, distress ink- Tim Holtz, brad)
 
Well, lovely folks, thank you so much for visiting me today. I REALLY do appreciate you stopping by.
 
Happy Crafting,
Angie 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful halloween and fall cards!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )

    ReplyDelete