Thursday, October 24, 2013

Yellowstone National Park

Howdy!

How are ya'll doing?  Almost the weekend!!!  Yay!... 

Aside from crafting, another interest of mine is traveling (although I don't get to do it much).  So today I am sharing a layout regarding my trip to Yellowstone National Park.  This trip was my college graduation gift from me to me. :p  Most people throw graduation parties.  I took a rode trip.  :o)

Yellowstone touches 3 states (Idaho, Montana, & Wyoming), so I didn't even get to see HALF of it.  I guess that means I need to return. :) 

Pg. 1


Old Faithful Geyser goes off about every 90 minutes.  Super cool sight.

Pg. 2

(Supplies: grey & blue cardstock, stamps- Heidi Swapp, pocket page cards- Me & My Big Ideas, stickers)

Yellowstone is a pretty spectacular place.  So if you get a chance, check it out.
And thank you for checking out my blog.  I do appreciate it when you stop by.

Happy Crafting,
Angie




No comments:

Post a Comment