Thursday, October 3, 2013

Zoot Suit Time

Howdy!

I hope you are enjoying your week so far.  One more work day and then you're free to relax.  :)

Well, I mentioned in a previous post that I am trying to scrapbook more often.  And since I've been the "unofficial" photographer in the family for EONS, I've accumulated dozens and dozens, ok hundreds, of pictures. 
So today I am sharing a layout of my lil' brother.  I actually had to walk away from this one for a few days and think because I was stuck.  I was at a loss on how to create a "manly" layout.  I wanted to embellish it without it becoming too girly.  And this was the result.  First, a few detail pictures.


I've learned that black comes out grainy in the pictures.  Any ideas on how I can correct that? 




(Supplies: pattern paper- Echo Park, banner paper puncher- Fiskars, letter stickers, sequins, photo corners)

I just realized that I should have added some stitching to it.  Well, that does it for me today.  And again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting,
Angie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment