Friday, November 22, 2013

Holiday Tree Delight

Happy Friday!!!!

Got any fun plans for the weekend?  Mine will start with another get together and I just love that.

Ok, on to the project.  Last night I was in my creative mojo and I was able to complete a card for this month's Artful Delight card sketch. Here is the sketch:

NOVEMBER CARD SKETCH ASC #38

Here is my card:

A few detail pictures first.  I added "snow" & "Christmas lights" with some glue and glitter.




(Supplies: pattern paper, cardstock, die cut tree, glitter glue- Martha Stewart, sequins, white ink- Chalk Box, sentiment- Papertrey Ink, black pen, machine stitching) 
 
I like how this sketch allowed plenty of "white" space on the card.  I think I might use this sketch more often. 
And I like how you continue to visit my blog.  I appreciate that.  Have a wonderful weekend.
 
Happy Crafting,
Angie
 
P.S.  I recently discovered a new blog- Scrapping 4 Fun and I entered this card to their challenge as well.  The challenge is to use the picture below as inspiration or at least 3 of the colors.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Super FUN! Love your Christmas Tree!
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy. I had fun with this sketch.

      Delete
  2. Lovely Christmas card, love the Christmas tree!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges!
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement, Rachelle! :)

      Delete
  3. A super fun take on the sketch, Angie! I am so happy that you played along with us at Artful Delight :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, June!!!! I'm enjoying the sketches. :)

      Delete
  4. Love the lights on your Christmas tree! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi, thank you so much! I had fun adding the "lights." :)

      Delete