Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Design Team Member

Hip-Hip Hooray!!!!

Hi Y'all!

Guess what?!  I am SUPER excited because I have been accepted to be part of the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges design team for Jan- April 2014!!!! Yippeeeee! 

Grab our Badge
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges Blog

Since the day I was notified of my acceptance, I've been staying awake till the wee hours of the night just thinking and dreaming of the fun I'll have.  :D  But I must confess that I felt a bit awkward being on the other side of the camera for my design team picture. :-)

Hope on over to the blog to meet my design teammates. :D 

Happy Crafting,
Angie



1 comment:

  1. Welcome Angie, and I am looking forward working with you!
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete