Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hanging Out

Hello All!

Are you enjoying this week?  How many of you have finished your Christmas shopping?  Me? Not at all!!!  I better hurry, though...

Well, today I am popping in to share a layout.  I struggled with this layout because I didn't have coordinating papers or embellishments.  In fact, I never do.  I think I really need to start buying kits.  Hmmm...

So here is the result:

A few detail pictures first. (Tried to create "subway" style stamping)


I just LOVE those chipmunk cheeks! :D
(Supplies: pattern paper- Recollections, washi tape, sequins, twine- My Mind's Eye, Journaling card, stickers- Bella Blvd. & Kelly Panacci, stamps- Papertrey Ink, ink- Prima)

This is what I love about scrapbooking- documenting life.  Well, I have LOTS to do so better run.  Have an awesome day and thank you for visiting. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment