Monday, December 9, 2013

Silent Night

Happy Monday!!

The Thanksgiving weekend totally threw me off my course and I feel like I am FINALLY getting back to my routine.  But I have a feeling I'll be thrown off again soon. ;D

Well, today I am sharing a card that I am entering into 2 challenges: Papercraft Star, which is to use the inspiration photo and Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, which is an "Anything Goes" challenge.

This is the inspiration photo for Papercraft Star:



And here is my card:


(Supplies: cardstock, sequins, die cut- Cameo, black marker)

I wrote the sentiment on a banner, since I didn't have a stamp.  Then I ran the edge of the banner against a black marker to make it stand out a bit more. 
So what have you created lately?  I think I need to go "create" some lunch. :D

Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by. 

Happy Crafting,
Angie

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, love the horse in front of the slight.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete