Monday, December 2, 2013

Sweet Stockings

Howdy!

How was your Thanksgiving holiday?  Are you sick of turkey by now?  Normally, I would be, however, not this time. :) ....

I know many of you already have your Christmas decorations up, but not me.  Guess what's on my to-do list for today?  ;)  However, I just hung up a small stocking banner.  And that's what I'm sharing today. 

I found a stocking pattern by Cynthia Shaffer in one of my magazines (Stitch, Craft, Create) so I used it to trace it over pattern paper. 


Side 1
 
 
Side 2:

 


(Supplies: pattern paper- Studio Calico, cardstock, stocking pattern, ribbon, pinking scissors)
 
Since the pattern paper is double sided, I'll switch the stockings to the other side later on in the month.  Hmmm, I think I'll try to make fabric stockings now. Have a great day and thank you for visiting.
 
Happy Crafting,
Angie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment