Wow! Another year gone. This past year had some highs and lows, like always. However, one of the lows of the year turned into a positive thing because I was able to begin this blog. It all started with a friend's comment and then I decided to look into building a blog. Next thing I know, I've got a blog! :D
And speaking of blog, I want to apologize for being MIA lately. The holidays just consumed my time, but I want to thank all of you who continue to stop by here for a visit. It warms my heart. *me grinning from ear to ear*
Well, for today's post I am sharing 13 of my favorite projects from 2013. Ok, here we go:
1. Birthday card for a Moxie Fab challenge. The challenge was to create a card without stamps.
2. Crocheted-shell infinity scarf. This took me a while but I loved the results. :D
3. I liked the black and teal color combination in this card.
4. I used ribbons to create an "ombre" effect.
5. This was the first time I had painted watercolors on a card.
6. These were the first double-sided placemats that I had sewn, and I liked how versatile they turned out.
7. This is my Valentine apron and I liked the designs on the fabric. Kind of romantic- rocker chic. :D
8. This was a very simple design, but I liked the color combo and the chevrons.
9. I used a music embossing folder and the design turned out very crisp. Plus, I like the ornament. :D
10. Can't go wrong with classy colors like black and white. :)
11. It's rare when most of the family is in one picture, so I love this layout.
12. I tend to stick to solid backgrounds in my cards, but I like how this pattern paper added pizzazz. And I think the "lights" on the tree are cute.
13. I like the triangles, stitching, and carriage silhouette in this layout. Sorry for the grainy picture. It's an old one.
So what were your favorite projects/achievements/successes of 2013?
My hopes and desires for 2014 are to continue crafting and expanding my skills and learning in various techniques & styles. And I hope that you continue to stop by & visit. :D
And I wish you all a year full of blessings, good health, peace and joy.