Wednesday, January 1, 2014

13 Favorite Projects of 2013

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Wow!  Another year gone.  This past year had some highs and lows, like always.  However, one of the lows of the year turned into a positive thing because I was able to begin this blog.  It all started with a friend's comment and then I decided to look into building a blog.  Next thing I know, I've got a blog! :D
And speaking of blog, I want to apologize for being MIA lately.  The holidays just consumed my time, but I want to thank all of you who continue to stop by here for a visit.  It warms my heart. *me grinning from ear to ear*

Well, for today's post I am sharing 13 of my favorite projects from 2013.  Ok, here we go:

1. Birthday card for a Moxie Fab challenge.  The challenge was to create a card without stamps.



2. Crocheted-shell infinity scarf.  This took me a while but I loved the results. :D



3. I liked the black and teal color combination in this card.


 

 

4. I used ribbons to create an "ombre" effect.
 
 
5. This was the first time I had painted watercolors on a card.

 
 
6. These were the first double-sided placemats that I had sewn, and I liked how versatile they turned out.
 
 
7.  This is my Valentine apron and I liked the designs on the fabric.  Kind of romantic- rocker chic. :D 

 


 
8.  This was a very simple design, but I liked the color combo and the chevrons.

 
 

9.  I used a music embossing folder and the design turned out very crisp.  Plus, I like the ornament.  :D


10.  Can't go wrong with classy colors like black and white. :)


11.  It's rare when most of the family is in one picture, so I love this layout.
 

12.  I tend to stick to solid backgrounds in my cards, but I like how this pattern paper added pizzazz.  And I think the "lights" on the tree are cute.


13.  I like the triangles, stitching, and carriage silhouette in this layout.  Sorry for the grainy picture.  It's an old one.

 
 
So what were your favorite projects/achievements/successes of 2013? 
 
My hopes and desires for 2014 are to continue crafting and expanding my skills and learning in various techniques & styles.  And I hope that you continue to stop by & visit. :D
And I wish you all a year full of blessings, good health, peace and joy.
 
Happy Crafting,
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment