Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Flower Burst

Hola Everyone!

I CAN'T believe that it's the LAST week of the month and I'm not even close to completing my tasks for this month.  Aarrrgh!  Ok, enough stressing.  :D

Today I have another aqua card to share with you.  During my color challenge for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, I created several aqua cards.  For this card, I embossed the center flower and the sentiment.  I like the texture that the embossing creates. :) 
 

(Supplies: cardstock, inks- Versa Mark & Prima in Pastel Blue, orange embossing powder- Zing, sentiment stamp- Pebbles, pearl- Doodle Bug, heat gun, pop dot)

Well, that does it for me today.  I hope I can tear myself away from my craft desk, so I can complete my tasks.  I'll let you know how it goes. :D  Thank you for sharing some of your precious time with me.

Happy Crafting,
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment