Thursday, January 23, 2014

Tweet Friend

Howdy Folks!!

Today I am sharing my second design team project for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. :D  This challenge is a color challenge, but there's a fun, little twist to it.  Here's what you do: 1) pick a color that begins with your first name & 2) add another color.  Neutrals are "free."  If you need ideas for a color, Rachelle (our leader) has a link to more options on the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges blog. Here is the icon for the challenge: 


I picked aqua for "A" (Angie) & gold as my second color.

Unfortunately, the gold paper & ribbon look more brown than gold.  But they both have a nice, gold shimmer in real life.
 
I included a little message on the inside that I typed with my typewriter.  Yes, folks, I have a typewriter. :D  I've had that thing since high school and it's still kicking! :)

I used a stencil from the Crafter's Workshop & a gold colored pencil to draw/trace my birdcage.  Then I used glossy accents on the bird and gold ink/marker on the birdcage.
(Supplies: cardstock, stencil- Crafter's Workshop, glossy accents, ribbon, gold colored pencil, gold ink- Smooch, pearls- Doodle Bug, typewriter)

So what colors would you pick?  Go get crafty and be sure to post your project(s) by Feb. 6.  :D
Thank you for stopping in to visit and have a great day!!!

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment