Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Scrappy Stuff

Hello Everyone!!

I hope you are having a "sweet" day so far.  According to holidayinsights.com, today is Chocolate Mint Day.  I ADORE chocolate, but not a huge fan of mint chocolate.  Don't get me wrong, I'll still eat it. :D

Well, today I am sharing a "sweet" birthday card.  I made this card with my scrap pieces.  I have large, medium, & small zip lock bags with scrap pieces.  One of my mottos is: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle & Repurpose.  So I hate to waste paper, or anything for that matter.  I have made about 4 dozen gift tags out of my scraps, but I've been trying to think of other ways to use them.
 
This card was made with all scraps, except the base.
 
(Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper, sequins, ink, sticker- from my stash, stamp- Papertrey Ink)

Here are a couple of my scrap tags:
(Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper, sequins, sentiment stamp- Hampton Art, sticker, banner punch- Fiskars)

So how do you use your scraps?
Well, time for me to skedaddle.  Have a great, sweet day. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment