Monday, March 10, 2014

Beachy Thoughts

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?  Mine?  Too short. 

I actually put my to-do list aside for a bit and got into my creative mojo, so I am sharing a card that I whipped up. 
This card was inspired by Gloria Stengel's style.  Her style is vintage-y/retro with many layers and embellishments, and it's so beautiful.  Some people can add many layers & embellishments to their crafts and make them look amazing!  Gloria, is such a person.  But when I try to do the same, it just looks like a hot MESS. 
So my card does NOT look like her cards.  But I think it does look a bit vintage-y.  No? :)


(Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper- Recollections & from my stash, ribbon, heart border punch- Martha Stewart, glossy accents, sentiment- Unity Stamp Co., focal image- from my stash)  I don't have the manufacturer's name for the image.  So if you recognize it, please let me know so I can give them proper credit.

Well, folks, I'm signing off.  Have a fabulous day and thank you so, so much for taking the time to stop by. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment