Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dream Big

Howdy Folks!

I hope you are having a great week so far.  I got to spend some time with my sis yesterday, so that perked up my week. :)

During my creative mojo this past weekend, I finished a layout that I'm sharing today.  This layout is about my younger niece and nephew.  I considered doing a really "girly" layout for these pictures, but I didn't think my nephew would appreciate that. :)  So I kept it kind of simple, yet interesting- I think.  Plus, it allowed me to use some of my scraps. :)


There's a large section of journaling, but that is the most important part of scrapbooking for me.  I want to capture the moments and/or messages.  
(Supplies: cardstock, scraps- from my stash, photo corners, sequins, machine stitching, journaling card- Echo Park, sentiment stamp- Hampton Art) 

This is the first "geometric" layout I've ever created and I think I like the look. :)  Well, I'm off to hopefully do more scrapping. :D  I appreciate you visiting and have a great day.

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment