Thursday, March 20, 2014

Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge # 13

Hello Fine Folks!

How is your week going so far.  It's been a busy one for me.  In fact, it has been and will continue to be a busy MONTH.  Aside from my regular daily life duties, I've been spring cleaning, had my niece's birthday dinner on the 13, my husband's niece's birthday on the 16, my dad and little sister's birthday tomorrow, a wedding this Saturday, a baby shower on the 29, my brother's birthday on the 31, and I'm choreographing a dance every Saturday.  Phew, I got tired again from just thinking about all that! I'm re-tired.  Ya know- tired again.  Hahaha.   

Just trying to lighten my mood here.  Anyways, please forgive my sporadic appearances on my blog this month. 

Well, now that I've bored you with my long intro, let's get to the good stuff.  :) Today I am sharing my project for the current challenge at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges.  The challenge is to use lace and buttons on a card, layout, canvas or an "off the page" creation. 
And since lace and buttons make me think of vintage items, I tried to create a card with a vintage feel. 


I hand-wrote the sentiment: Hello Dahling (Darling).  I know, cheesy attempt.
(Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper- Recollections & Prima, focal image- from my stash, ribbon- Celebrate It, button- Jillibean Soup)

Well, what do you think of when it comes to lace and buttons?  Go get crafting and share your projects with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. 
Thank you all for taking the time to visit me and have a great day.

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment