Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tribute to Teacher

Howdy Y'all!

Good-golly Miss Molly!!  I didn't realize I've been "absent" here for almost a week!  I've been busy doing spring cleaning that I haven't had much crafty time.  But I'm hoping to fix that this week. ;) 

Today I'm sharing a card that's perfect for a teacher.  Teacher appreciation week isn't until May.  But it's nice to show appreciation any time of the year.

I stamped the image onto the pattern background and on scrap paper.  Then I fussy cut the scrap paper and taped it over the base image.  I also fussy cut the flowers.  Let's begin with a detail picture:


(Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper- My Mind's Eye and from my stash, stamps- Unity Stamp Co. & Studio G, sequins, sewing machine, colored pencils)

Well, that does it for me today.  I'll see you tomorrow. Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment