Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter Eggs

Hola Everyone!

How is your week going?  I hope you are enjoying it.  As for me, I'm STILL trying to catch up in life.  I'm so behind on some major home projects, cleaning projects, craft projects, and sleep.  If someone gave me a pillow right now, I would surely thank them and plop on the floor. Anyone? ;)  And since sleeplessness= forgetfulness, I plum forgot to post this on Monday.  So sorry.

Well, I am sharing another Easter card.  I used an egg that was cut with my Cameo, just like the ones I used on my banner in my previous post.  Here is a detail picture:

I adhered the die-cut egg with a foam dot.  For the second egg, I sponged it and then added gold spots.
(Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper- Webster's Pages, Silhouette Cameo, butterfly punch- Martha Stewart, ink- Pear Tart by Tsukineko, sponge dauber, gold-leaf pen, colored pencils, foam dot)

Well, my dear friends, time to for me to get back to work or find a pillow. :D  I appreciate you stopping in for a visit.

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment