Wednesday, May 7, 2014

BRRR..., Baby!

Happy Wednesday!

How is your week going so far?  I hope you're enjoying it!

Today I am stopping by to share another NSD (National Scrapbooking Day) layout.  Creating layouts tends to take me a LONG time, but it was soooo freeing to follow Cathy Zielske's wisdom (part of the star line-up at Big Picture Classes)- that my layouts DON'T have to be 12*12.  So with that in mind, I cropped my paper to 8 1/2* 11 and used a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches.

Here's the end result:

It's hard to see, but the paper behind the pictures is a "winter" paper.  It has snowflakes.  But I thought it was fitting for these pictures.

(Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper- from my stash & Webster's Pages, banner punch, stickers- from my stash, machine stitching)

There you have it. Quick and simple.  And the best part was documenting these cutie pies, because I've had these pictures in my "scrap-now" pile for oh, maybe months. :-/

Well, dear friends, I thank you for spending some of your precious time with me.  See you soon. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment