Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thank A Teacher

Howdy Everyone!

I hope you are having a wonderful week so far. 

Well, with the school year almost ending {oh, did I just hear a groan from you parents? ;) }, I made another thank you card for a teacher.  This card came together pretty quickly.  Let's get to the pictures. :D

I used black cardstock to create a "chalkboard" and added glossy accents to the heart and the globe.

(Supplies: pattern paper- October Afternoon, cardstock, image & sentiment stamps- Unity Stamp Co., black & white ink, sequins, glossy accents, pop dots)

And let me take this moment to say THANK YOU to any teacher who may be reading this.  May your summer be full of rest and relaxation for all the diligent work you did this year.  I leave you with this quote:

If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people.   -Chinese Proverb

And thank you all for taking the time to visit my little world. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment