Thursday, June 12, 2014

Gone Fishing!

Howdy Everyone!

Are you ready for Father's Day?  I still need to complete a project for my dad, so I better hurry!  I realize that Father's Day may be a difficult time for some.  So I pray for God's strength & peace in your heart during this time.

Well, I was able to get another Father's Day card completed before Sunday.  I actually had this particular idea in my head earlier in June, but my first try ended up in the trash.  So last night, I decided to try again and here is the final result:



(Supplies: cardstock; images & sentiment stamps- Fresh Squeezed Stamps; Distress Ink in Peacock Feathers- Tim Holtz; colored pencils; sponge dauber; inks- Memento in Tuxedo Black & Gray Flannel; silver gel pen)

I would like to add this card to the following challenges, please:
*Catered Crop- Manly Men Recipe Swap
*Crazy 4 Challenges- Man Made
*Naughty or Nice Challenges- For the Men

Well, dear friends, time for me to get going.  I really, truly appreciate you stopping by. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

4 comments:

  1. Great masculine card! Thanks for playing along at Crazy4Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative and fabulous!! I love the design!! The pond of fishies is so awesome!! What a fun card!!

    I actually stopped by yesterday and wanted to leave you a comment but I couldn't get the comment button to appear, no matter how many times I refreshed or left and came back :/ I'm glad it is back today!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you, Lisa! Funny how nobody in my family fishes, yet I couldn't get the idea out of my head. ...I didn't realize my blog was being a pain. I'll have to look into that, so thanks for letting me know. And thanks again for your encouraging words. :D

      Delete
    2. Such an awesome card! I love it!

      Delete