Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Scripty Card

Howdy Friends! 

How are you doing?  Guess who decided to pay me a little visit?..... Mr. Mojo!  About time!!  :D

I was browsing various crafting companies online and decided to work with whatever sketch or challenge I saw.  And I gave myself two extra challenges: 1) use only my scraps & 2) don't use a stamp as the main image.  Well, I created 2 cards with my self-imposed challenges. :)  For the first card I used a sketch from My Favorite Things:
 

It's super hard to see, but I added a bit of shimmer to the brown cardstock.

Everything on the card, except the button, card base, and ribbon, came from my scrap bag.  
(Supplies: cardstock; button- Recollections; ribbon- Celebrate; die-cut flowers- Cameo; pattern paper & brown cardstock- from my stash; shimmer mist- Paper Smooches)

Well, dear friends, time for me to get going.  Tomorrow I'll share my second card.  Thank you so, so, SO much for stopping by and for sticking around while Mr. Mojo abandons me. ;)

Happy Crafting,
Angie

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I just love the color combo!! That flower is beautiful!! Your mojo is definitely back!! Love, love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out really pretty! I too love your color combo. Pink and brown is one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete