Saturday, September 13, 2014

You Are Amazing

Howdy Friends!!

How are you?  Got any big plans for the weekend?  Whatever is on your schedule, I hope you enjoy it.  My plan is to avoid this horrendous 100+ heat.  Some of you in blog land are already talking about Fall and the cooler temperatures, but apparently it hasn't arrived in our town.  :(

Anyways, I am stopping by because I was able to sneak in a tiny bit of crafting throughout the week.  :D  Plus, I still had some pretty paper left over from my previous DT project.  Let's begin!

I used a glitter pen to add some shine and pizzazz.

My precious niece back in 2009.


(Supplies: cardstock; pattern paper- Carta Bella; wooden buttons- Jillibean Soup; banner punch- Fiskars; butterfly punch- Martha Stewart; stickers- Me and My Big Ideas; twine; sewing machine; glitter pen)

By the way, want to know what inspired my colors?  Go check it out here. ;)  Ok, friends, time for me to skedaddle.  Please know that I completely appreciate your visit. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout!! That is the sweetest picture!! I love the design and the pretty butterflies!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Lisa!! Your sweet comment brightened my day. :D

      Delete