Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Baby Boy Carriage Card

Hello Blog Friends,

I know I sound like a flake because my last post stated that I would be more active here.  However, I also mentioned that my health was "taking a nose dive."  Little did I know how bad it would plummet.  Consequently, these months have been spent in MANY medical appointments.  Needless to say, I haven't had time, energy, or health for much else.
But by the grace of God, I am slowly healing.  This will most likely be a long road to healing, so I'll pop in when I can.

Fortunately, I have a little project to share. :)  My husband needed a baby card for one of his coworkers and here is the result:

I stamped the image onto cardstock and again on scrap paper.  I then fussy cut it, colored it, and adhered it using foam tape to give it some depth.  I sponged on some "dirt" and the sky using distress inks.  I also added ink around the sentiment strip.  I added "stitching" using a gel pen as a final touch.



(Supplies: cardstock; pattern paper- My Mind's Eye; distress inks in Antique Linen & Peacock Feathers; stamps- Unity Stamp Co.; gel pen; colored pencils; sequins)

I will be adding this to the following challenge:
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges- Anything Goes

Thank you for spending some time with me!

Happy Crafting,
Angie


4 comments:

  1. Oh, Angie, I hope your health continues to improve and you are doing better each day. You are in my thoughts and I will keep you in my prayers.

    Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! The baby carriage is so sweet!! The sequins on the wheels are an awesome touch!! I love the paper, too!! Perfect to celebrate a new baby!! Get well soon my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and simple baby card! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie, you are in my prayers and thoughts.
    Hope you feel better soon!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful :) Thanks for joining in the challenge at Scrapping4Fun and good luck.

    ReplyDelete