Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bringing Baby

Hey Everyone!!

How is it going?  So, how many of you made resolutions for the new year?  This year I decided to give up on resolutions and just make goals.  I know, they seem like the same thing to me, but I am much more likely to achieve my goals than resolutions.  And one of my goals is to expand my crafting skills.

Anyhow, today I am sharing another baby card.  And I know JUST who to give it to. ;D  To tell you the truth, I wanted to wait at least a few weeks before posting this card, but I couldn't help myself. (Looking down sheepishly)  So here it is.

Here is a detail picture: 


I used an umbrella die-cut and paper pieced the top part, as well as the baby.  All the sequins are white but the light made them different colors. :)

(Supplies: cardstock, umbrella die-cut- Cameo, sequins, pattern paper- Recollections, sentiment & baby stamp- Fiskars, gel pen) 

Well, friends, what are YOUR resolutions/goals for 2014?  Whatever they may be, I wish you lots of success.  Thanks for stopping by!! :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment