Monday, January 6, 2014

Just Arrived!

Howdy All!!!

How is your new year going so far?  Well, let me start off with an apology for being absent again here.  I have been working on a design team project, so I hadn't crafted much else.  And the holidays turned my schedule upside down.  But I am starting to get back into the swing of things. :)

So, today I am sharing some baby cards.  I actually used left-over items from a project for these.  The onesie and the stroller were cut out with my Cameo.  Here they are:

A detail picture:


A detail picture:

(Supplies for both cards: cardstock, pattern paper- Recollections, sequins, stamps- Fiskars, button, sewing floss, gel pen, stitching, pearl- David Tutera)

Well my faithful viewers, I hope that this is a great year for you and I thank you for continuing to check out my little blog world.  See you soon. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment