Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Babysitting, Tutoring, Healing

Howdy Folks,

I feel like I've been away forever since I haven't had time to post in the past few days.  What with babysitting my adorable niece, tutoring my sweet nephew, getting sick, going to doctor's appointments, & trying to clean & organize my home well, there wasn't much time for anything else. 
But I can take a moment now to breathe. Ahhhhhh....  :)  

Today I am sharing a scrapbook layout that I recently completed.  I apologize for the bad lighting.  I should have waited till morning to take the pictures, but I was too excited and wanted to post them today.  :)  You'll notice that I used pink glitter glue in certain spots, but for some weird reason it looks green on the black "Smile" tag.  I also added a couple of little pearls from the Bridal Collection by David Tutera on the flowers.
 
 



 
 
 
 
Christmas in July???  Well, I have been in a "Christmasy" spirit because I've been able to play with my crafting toys this summer.  :)   Usually, I don't have that luxury during the summer.  So, here is a Thanksgiving/Christmas project that I'd like to share: double-sided placemats. 
 
 

 
 
Again, I apologize for my tardiness in posting.  And I REALLY, REALLY appreciate that you're taking the time to check out this blog.
 
 
Happy Crafting,
Angie

 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment