Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tutoring & Crafting

Hello folks,


I hope you are enjoying your week so far.  I was asked to tutor for the next month, so I've been spending time doing my research, planning, & preparing for that.  However, I am managing to sneak in some time to craft, even if it means staying up until the wee hours of the morning.  But that's not too difficult for me, since I am a night owl.  :) 
Recently, my husband asked me to make a baby card for one of his coworker's baby shower.  Here is the card.  I added some glitter around the edge of the stroller, the wheels, & hearts.


 

The next card is a birthday card, and I originally created it for a Moxie Fab (www.moxiefabworld.com) birthday card challenge based on the provided sketch, but decided against it.  I still plan on submitting a card, so I will need to create a different one.  If you paper crafters haven't browsed through the Moxie Fab blog, you should.  There are so many creative ideas/ inspirations and challenges.

 
 
Have a great evening/night & thanks for stopping by.
 
Happy crafting,
Angie
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment