Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Latte Love

Hello!!!

How is your week going?  Christmas is ALMOST here and I'm not even ready!!  I should be panicking, but I'm sure I will in a few days. ;)

Well, let's get on to the crafty stuff.  My hubby asked for a "thank you" card the other day, and I was shocked to find only one.  So last night I decided to remedy that situation using a cute stamp set from Fiskars called "Latte Love".

Here are some detail pictures:





(Supplies: pattern paper, cardstock, stamps- Fiskars, brad- Recollections, twine- My Mind's Eye, pop dots)

I usually steer away from yellow and was uncertain about using it as my base, but I've decided I like it. :) 
By the way, I dedicate this card to all of you who stop by and visit. I appreciate your company. :D  Have a great day.

Happy Crafting,
Angie

P.S.  This summer I discovered the DIY & decorating blog called Tatertos & Jello by Jen Hadfield.  She is super crafty and creative.  Well, now she will have her own scrapbooking line based on her cottage remodel.  Lucky gal!!  And to celebrate, she is having a giveaway.  So stop by her blog and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment