Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Crafts

Happy Christmas Eve!!!

Yowzers!!!  Can't believe I haven't posted anything since last week!!  Thank you to those of you who still check in to see if anything new is up though.  :)
I mentioned last week that I had a couple of things to finish up for Christmas and when I finally got to it, they turned out to be several hundred- ok several dozen. But I'm STILL trying to finish up.  I better hurry.

Ok, let's carry on with the crafty stuff.  Today I am sharing some simple Christmas gifts.  Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but they are for my sister and mom.  I think they are too busy to check out my blog right now, so it will still be a surprise. :D

For my first project, I took some new kitchen towels and spruced them up with some Christmas fabric.



My second project is a set of pillow cases.  I displayed them on my bed so you could visualize them better, but the lighting is TERRIBLE in there.  So I apologize for the bad pic.  These are definitely much brighter than my bedding.


Here is a better look at the bright colors.  It's hard to see in the picture, but the fabric has some gold designs that shine in the light.  Looks very pretty. :D

(Supplies: fabric- Joann's, kitchen towels)

Well, I better continue with my to-do list if I'm to finish tonight.  I wish all of you a Merry Christmas full of peace, love, laughter and joy.

Happy Crafting,
Angie




No comments:

Post a Comment