Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Flower Power Pack with Love

Hey Y'all!!

I hope you are having a wonderful week so far.  We Central/Southern Californians are being a bit spoiled with our weather.  Can you believe it was 70 today?!   

Well, I am popping in today to share a Valentine's Day card & more "Flower Power" cards that are similar to the red one I shared here.  And since I liked the design, (as well as my Facebook friends :D) I decided to recreate it in different shades of blue.  I made 2 for each color.
I call these the "Flower Power Pack."


   
And here is my Valentine's Day card, which was quick and simple.  I used a Project-Life type of card for the center. 
A detail picture:

(Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper, machine stitching, sequins, journal card- My Mind's Eye)

Well, that does it for me today.  I thank you so, so much for stopping in to visit. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment