Thursday, January 30, 2014

Red Sweet Bee

Hi Everyone!

I have another Valentine's Day card today.  And since that "sweet" holiday is almost here, I've got a good excuse to continue making them. :D
I used the same stamp in a previous card that I posted here.  You'll also notice that I have been using the same pattern paper in other cards.  They're all different, but they seem like they can be part of a set.

Let's begin with a detail picture.  I used glossy accents again on the honey, and it makes it look real shiny. Plus, I added a little sparkle to her wings with glitter glue.


(Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper, stamp- My Favorite Things, glossy accents, machine stitching, sequins, gel pen, colored pencils, glitter glue- Martha Stewart)

So what crafts/treats are you making for the "sweet" holiday? 
Well, TTFN (Tah Tah For Now) as Tigger says. :D  Thank you for stopping by. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie  



No comments:

Post a Comment