Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Autumn Greetings

Hi Crafty Friends,

Well, for a 3 day weekend you would have thought that I was going to craft up a storm.  However, chores were calling my name (darn).  So today I have a little card that I made recently.  At first I wasn't going to post it because I wasn't completely satisfied with it (you'll see why).  But I figured I might as well share it.  Also, I couldn't find my mojo today because the cards that I tried earlier just weren't cutting it. 



I recently received my Silhouette glitter and I was trying to add some sparkle to the pumpkins, but the glue wasn't coming out smoothly.  I used a glue pen on the first and second pumpkins, but the line was too thick.  So I tried Elmer's glue on the last pumpkin, but it was too lumpy!!  I need to find a better strategy.

Well, I guess I better dismiss myself since my hubby is anxiously waiting to use the computer. :)  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting,
Angie

Supplies: cardstock, glue, glitter, Inkadinkado stamp (Pumpkins & sentiment), Ink- Hero Arts (black), Color Box (Cocoa)

No comments:

Post a Comment