Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fur and Feathers

Hey Y'all!

I hope you have been enjoying your week.  I've been doing a little crafting and I got to visit with great friends last night.  So, it's been a good week.  Plus, we FINALLY have some nice weather!! Now I can dust off my bike and go for a ride.  That's right- no bike riding in the summer.  ;-)

Well, let's get to the crafting projects. :)  For the first card, I stamped a couple of mischievous cats.  The top one looks sooo guilty. 




(Supplies: watercolor pencils, stamps- Outlines, Recollections, black ink, sequins)


For my second card, I used another little animal- the feathered kind. I used a stamp set from Hero Arts for the whole card (images to sentiment). 


 
 
(Supplies: images and sentiment stamps- Hero Arts, ink- Tsukineko & Color Box, glue dots, sewing machine)

Well, I think I should take advantage of this nice weather & go for a bike ride.  I appreciate that you stopped by for a little visit.  Thank you!

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment