Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Baby Baptisms

Hello!

The day is about to end, so I'm popping in with a quick post.  Here are more projects that I completed at the crop session. 

This was my nephew's baptism.  He was a cutie and still is!  :)


(Supplies: pattern paper- Glitz, cardstock, paper punch- Martha Stewart, letter stickers, flourish stamp- Inkadinkado, black pearl- Queen & Co.)


The next layout is of my niece's baptism.  She was a cutie, also, and still is! :)


(Supplies: pattern paper- Mixed Company by Heidi Swapp, ribbon, cardstock- red & black, glue dots, paper punch- Martha Stewart)

Sorry for the grainy pictures.  I'm making a mental note to take my photos outdoors, if possible, and maybe order non-glossy prints.

Thanks for sticking around a bit.  I am glad that you came. Have a wonderful night or day (depending on your part of the world).  :)

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment