Friday, October 4, 2013

Falling For Fall

Happy Weekend!!!!!!!

I am sooooo glad that we have been enjoying cooler weather in this desert.  Fall is my favorite season.  And many craft challenges are getting into the Fall spirit as well.  That's why I am popping in today to share a card for Paper Craft Star. Here is the inspiration photo:



Aren't those colors gorgeous?

And here is my card:


I stamped the leaves on a separate piece of paper and then colored/painted with watercolors & watercolor pencils.  And then I fussy cut them and glued them to the card base.


(Supplies: stamp & sentiment- Inkadinkado, watercolors, watercolor pencils, Color Box ink in Cocoa, distress ink, pop dot)

On another note.  Tomorrow is World Card Making Day.  So paper crafters, go get your game on!!!!  Here is the website in case you'd like to participate in the contests-  Paper Crafts Magazine.  Hopefully I can use the whole day tomorrow for crafting.  :)

And as always, thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Happy Crafting,
Angie


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely!! Thanks for playing along at Papercraft Star!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Falling leaves are just the most beautiful sight, aren't they ! I love how you incorporated that into your card, and especially with watercolors. Very unusual, and completely delightful !! I am so glad you joined us this week at Papercraft Star - hope to see lots of your art in the future !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan! Yes, falling leaves are a beautiful sight. Unfortunately, in my area the leaves don't go through the beautiful color changes in the Fall.... Thank you for your encouraging comments!

      Delete
  3. LOVE your falling leaves, especially how you popped that one up! THX for playing with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words, Sue!

    ReplyDelete