Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Red Snow

Hello All,

I did something crazy today.  I went to the Zumba class at my gym.  Ok, it's NOT that crazy, but it's crazy how much energy the instructor had!!  I should mention that it was my very first Zumba class.  Loved the music and dancing, but after 15 minutes my body was ready to quit!  But I stuck with it for the WHOLE hour.  I'm debating on ever returning.  ;-p
  
Ok, on to relaxing stuff (crafting is relaxing for me).  I am sharing a Christmas card today.  I rarely add pattern paper to my cards, but I like how this one came out.  I'm thinking I should use it more often.  I don't recall the manufacturer of the pattern paper, but I think it's My Mind's Eye.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.




(Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper, snow stamp- Stampendous, sequins)

Ok, y'all, I'm off to massage my sore body.  Thank you for stopping by today.  It means a LOT that you did. 

Happy Crafting,
Angie




No comments:

Post a Comment