Monday, January 13, 2014

Forever Yours

Happy Monday!!!

How was your weekend?  Mine was good, but tiring towards the end, so today I am drrraaggginnggg. :-) 

Well, today I am popping in to share a card based on this month's Artful Delight sketch.  Here is the sketch:



And here is my card:


(Supplies: pattern paper, pearls,- David Tutera cardstock, gel pen, sticker, machine stitching)

In the interest of conserving some brain power for the rest of my day, I'll close.  :D  But know that I appreciate your visit.  Have a great day.

Happy Crafting,
Angie

7 comments:

  1. Love your elegant card!
    thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. How RUDE. My reply showed up TWICE so I deleted one, but both disappeared. Technology! Amy, thank you so much for your comment. :D I appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, this is beautiful! I love the contrasting papers. Good luck with the challenge; thank you for joining us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. June, thank you! Enjoying the blog and sketches. :)

      Delete