Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sweet Bee

Hello All!!

I meant to post this project earlier, but who knew that taking a vehicle for a smog check would take FORVER!?  I took a book so I could read while I waited, (I was expecting at the most 1 hour) but I didn't get time for that!  I spent 40 minutes looking for the place (which was only 2 miles away!), showed up at 2 wrong places, & then when I finally found the correct one (which was hidden!), they tell me I need to drive around for a while so the "cat" (mechanical terminology) can be hot enough!!  Ay ya yay!!! 

Ok, enough of my ranting. :D  Let's get to the goodies. :)

Today's project is a Valentine's card with non-traditional colors.  I used the sketch from Seize the Sketch for my card.


 (Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper- Webster's Pages, gel pen, button, twine- We R Memory Keepers, stamps- My Favorite Things, colored pencils, glossy accents)

Well, I hope you've had a smoother day/evening. :)  Thanks for being patient with me during my ranting and thank you for stopping by today.  :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment