Saturday, January 18, 2014

Tea Time

Happy Weekend All!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their day with loved ones or perhaps alone relaxing. ;)  We have some really nice weather here in sunny Central Cali. that I took advantage of it & left my craft desk for a bit.  In fact, it's warmer outside than inside my home.  But I'm not complaining because I prefer a cooler atmosphere.

Ok, enough ramblings. :D  Today I am sharing a thank you card.  I used some colors that I don't typically use, but I'm trying to stretch outside my comfort zone. ;) 

Detail picture:

I stamped the little tea bag onto pattern paper then cut it out.
(Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper (from my stash), stamps- Fiskars, gel pen, sequins)

Well, friends, I wish you a wonderful & enjoyable weekend.  Thanks for coming over to visit. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment