Monday, February 17, 2014

Layering the Love

Happy Monday!

I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  I was finally able to feel some peace & comfort regarding the loss of my friend.  In my last post I mentioned that I wasn't up to making "love" projects.  But one thing that my friend truly demonstrated in her life was genuine love.  It poured out of her smile, words, hugs and her actions.  So in her honor, I made a "love" card. :)

This card was based on a sketch recipe from Papertrey Ink.  Let's begin with a detail picture:  (No, I didn't break the container next to the card, it's actually made that way.)  :)

The 3 little hearts at the top are from the border punch.
(Supplies: cardstock, heart border punch- Martha Stewart, stamps- Unity Stamp Co., Perfect Pearls in Pink Gumball, paint brush, Versa Mark ink, black ink)

Well, friends, this does it for me today.  Muchas gracias for stopping in today and make sure to go love your loved ones. :)

Happy Crafting,
Angie

P.S.  Just a reminder that the current challenge at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges ends Thursday, Feb. 20.  Go get your projects posted. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment