Saturday, March 1, 2014

Birthday Butterflies

Howdy Friends!!

Got any fun plans for this weekend?  Our wacky weather, which is cloudy & windy, is perfect for staying indoors & getting some crafting done.  Or reading. Or watching a movie. Or cleaning.  Wait!  I said fun, so omit the last option. :D

Well, today I am sharing a birthday card.  This is one category that I really need to replenish.  In fact, there's 4 birthdays this month just in my immediate family.  And several more in our extended family.  I better get busy. :)


I added a tad of glitter glue to the antenna on the butterflies.
(Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper- Kiwi Embroidery Paper Co., butterfly stamp- Unity Stamp Co., sentiment stamp- Papertrey Ink, ink- black & Razzberry, rhinestone, glitter glue, vellum, circle paper punch)

Ok, folks, that does it for me today.  Enjoy your weekend and thank you for taking the time to stop by. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

P.S. Just a reminder that the current challenge at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges is due March 6 at 11:55 pm (European time).  It's a monogram challenge, so go get your project linked up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment