Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sparkly Explosives

Howdy Folks!

How is your week going?  I apologize for being MIA (missing in action) lately.  I lost my mojo this past weekend, and I haven't been able to find it.  Does this ever happen to you?  I keep going into my wanna-be craft room, and then I walk out after about 5 minutes. 

But I was able to grasp a bit of mojo before it slipped away, again.  So in that fleeting moment I created this:
 
  
I die-cut flowers and used them as fireworks. :)  Trying to figure out ways to stretch my products, here.
(Supplies: cardstock; tape sheet; die-cut flowers; glitter- Silhouette; stamps- Papertrey Ink; glitter glue- Martha Stewart; blue and red ink- Color Box; Big Shot)
 
This card has more sparkle than I normally use, but I like the pizzazz. :D Well, dear friends, I am going to try and find my mojo before the week is over.  I want to thank you immensely for stopping by.  I really, really do appreciate your visit.  See you soon. :D
 
Happy Crafting,
Angie

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! What a great idea to glitter flowers for fireworks!! They look amazing!!

    My mojo takes a hiatus all the time :/ I will just sit in my craft room, having no idea what to make, or else I'll work on one thing for hours and everything I do is wrong so I get frustrated. I hope yours returns soon, and judging by this card, it has :) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete