Thursday, April 2, 2015

Flutterby Butterfly

Hola Everyone!

How are you doing?  I know some kiddos are on Spring Break and others had their break last week.  Hope you enjoyed it/are enjoying it with the family.  Unfortunately, no break for me.  :(

Well, on to the crafty stuff.  I am sharing my new project for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges.  The theme is "Anything Goes" + 3 embellishments.



Now, you may have a hard time finding my 3 embellishments, but they are there. ;) 


Did you find them?  Yep, the 3 teeny-tiny rhinestones.  And a butterfly.


I know the paper isn't an embellishment, but I did use 3 different designs. ;)  I lightly distressed the edges with distress ink.
I used a 12 by 12 kraft cardstock and cut it at 5 1/2 *12.  Then folded it in half.   
(Supplies: brown and kraft cardstock; twine-American Crafts; pattern paper- Prima; rhinestones; butterfly; distress ink- Ranger)

Ok, friends, please get crafty and join us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges!  :D
Thank you kindly for visiting. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful papers!! It's fabulous!! I hope you have a very happy Easter :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Angie! The papers are gorgeous and I love the butterfly button. Your card has a Spring feel to it...Love IT!!

    ReplyDelete