Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bestowal Butterfly

Hey Y'all!

How is your week going so far?  I'm trying to get a bit of crafting time in the midst of all my to-do items.  So let's get to the crafty stuff. ;)

Today I have a thank you card.  The flower was die-cut with my Cameo and I used a Martha Stewart punch for the butterfly.
We have gray skies at the moment, so the pictures are a bit dull. Sorry. :(

I added some glitter glue to the butterfly and the hearts.


(Supplies: cardstock, Cameo machine, glitter glue- Martha Stewart, butterfly die-cut- Martha Stewart, sequins, sentiment stamp- Papertrey Ink, vellum paper, flower die-cut)

Well, I better get back to my to-do list. :(   Muchas gracias for coming over to visit & have a great day. :D 

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment