Thursday, March 6, 2014

Flourishing Flower

Hola Everyone!

How is your day and week going so far? 

Today I am popping in to share my design team project for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges.  The current challenge is to use handmade, store bought or stamped flowers on a layout, card, or "off the page" project.

When I began working on this project, I learned that I don't create a lot of flower projects.  So I didn't have a lot of options.  I have a large flower stamp that I have used numerous times here and here, but I didn't want to bore you (or myself) again with it. ;) 

So after much thought and searching, I created a layout.  Let's begin with some detail pictures. :)


I used an embossing folder by Anna Griffin for the middle section.  I sure do like the design.

I used glittery cardstock & a punch by Martha Stewart for the butterflies.  They're super sparkly in real life.

I cut out the banners and flowers, which are tucked under the paper, with my Cameo.  I also used a layout sketch by Gloria Stengel.  Her style is ahhwesome. :D
(Supplies: pattern paper- Bo Bunny, cardstock, embossing folder- Anna Griffin, Silhouette Cameo, border & butterfly punches- Martha Stewart, sentiment stamp- Unity Stamp Co., flower- Recollections, rhinestone, machine stitching)

So what flower project will you create?   Go get scrappy and link up your creation at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges.   And thank you for taking the time to visit me.  Have a great day. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Angie, love the embossing work.
    Thank you and have a great weekend!
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete