Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Another Watercolor Card & Xmas tag

Hello Fabulous Crafters!

Today I am sharing another watercolor card.  It's a simple one, but I am enjoying playing around with this techniqueFirst, I painted my stamps with the watercolor & stamped them.  Then I inked only the edges of the stamp with a similar stamp pad color & stamped over the watercolor image.  I learned this technique from Erin Lincoln (I just can't remember her webpage.  Yikes!).  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. 


Here is another little Christmas tag that I made.  I was playing around with the bow trying to figure out how to place it.  But in the process, I ended up cutting too much of the ends.  Oh well, live and learn. 


Gotta run to a birthday party!  That's why I'm short on words, but thank you SOOO much for stopping by.

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment