Tuesday, August 20, 2013

BOO! and Christmas Trees

Hello All,

I hope everyone had a good back-to-school day yesterday.  Everyone I spoke to said it turned out better than expected.  Let's hope it stays that way throughout the year.  :)
Cath at the Moxie Fab World has posted some Christmas card and tag challenges.  But I decided to make a Halloween card since it arrives first. I rarely buy items for Halloween, so I didn't have much to add to my card. 
 



Supplies: black and orange cardstock, Doodlebug die-cut eyes, pattern paper, Martha Stewart glitter glue, sewing machine


I continue to experiment with my watercolors & watercolor pencils.  So here is a little Christmas tag using watercolors & the crayon resist technique.  I stamped the trees and colored the ornaments with watercolor pencils.  I used a white crayon for the clouds and white glitter for the snow.




Supplies: Recollections stamp, watercolors, watercolor pencils, Martha Stewart glitter glue

I guess I better make dinner so I'll close. :)  Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment